Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
3 Using your Housing Care 21 AllPay Card In person You can pay your rent and associated charges by cash or cheque it will depend on the shop as to what they accept using your Housing Care 21 AllPay card at all Post Offices and any shop showing these signs Internet - you can also pay online using your Housing Care 21 AllPayCard. Visit our website where you can use the link for payments online. By telephone - if you have a swipecard you can also pay over the telephone using your debit card by calling 0844 557 8321. 4 Cheque You can pay your rent and related charges by cheque. Please make cheques payable to Housing Care 21 and write your name address and tenancy number on the reverse of the cheque. Please send your cheque to Housing Care 21 10th Floor Tricorn House 51-53 Hagley Road Birmingham B16 8TP Changes in rent and rent arrears We will generally review your rent service charge and any other charges annually. We will tell you of any change in your charges at least four weeks before the change takes place. If you are having difficulties paying your rent and related charges please let your court manager know immediately alternatively call us on 0370 192 4000 and ask for the Property Income Management Team. If you dont tell us about financial difficulties or you continue to build up further arrears we may as a last resort have to follow legal procedures to collect the debt or gain possession of your home. You may also find that financial advice is available from other organisations such as Citizens Advice Bureau. R E S I D E N T S H A N D B O O K 1 7 Rent and other charges