Residents' conference starts today
Housing 21’s annual two day residents’ conference starts today. The conference is an important part of our tenant participation programme and brings together staff and residents from across the country to identify key priorities for the year ahead.
The theme for this year’s conference ‘Tough times but the best is yet to come’ reflects the economic difficulties of the last few years but how through partnership and innovation we will be providing more and improved services to our customers.
Highlights of this year’s conference will be:
- Our new approach to resident involvement
- Talk by the Campaign to End Loneliness on the impact of loneliness on older people’s health
- Feedback on our service improvement projects
There will also be updates on key Housing 21 projects including:
- Live Active – our project to promote lively courts. We will also be announcing the winners of our liveliest court competition.
- Green Johannas – sustainability through the use of advanced composters.
- Get Digital – one of Housing 21's court managers will talk about how they have helped residents to get online and gain digital skills.
- Video booth - offering residents the chance to talk frankly about their thoughts on Housing 21.
Over 100 residents and staff will attend the conference which will take place at the Hyatt Regency, Birmingham.
Download a copy of this year’s programme.