How we are regulated


Our housing and care services are regulated by a number of independent bodies to ensure that we deliver high quality services.

The Regulator of Social Housing (RoSH)

The Regulator of Social Housing (RoSH) focuses on governance, financial viability and value for money. More information can be found on the RoSH website.

The Care Quality Commission

The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator of health and social care in England. It regulates all health and adult social care services, in the public, private and voluntary sectors. More information can be found on the CQC website.

Our registration

Housing & Care 21 is incorporated under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965 (Registration number IP16791R) and under the Housing and Regeneration Act 2008 (Number L0055).

Housing & Care 21 is an exempt charity.

Housing & Care 21 is a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014.