This court is made up of properties to rent.
- Lettings Team:
More informationDownload a PDF with details of Holm Court
- Communal lounge
- Dining room
About Holm Court
Holm Court is situated in Grange Farm, Kesgrave in Suffolk approximately 4 miles from Ipswich. Holm Court provides 32 well proportioned one and two bedroom apartments with each apartment benefiting from a fitted kitchen with oven, hob and fridge freezer. The scheme is within easy reach of local shops and a post office. There is also a regular bus service suitable for wheelchair users within a short distance of the scheme. The communal spaces at Holm Court are decorated and furnished to a high standard in order to provide a warm and welcoming environment. On-site facilities include full time court manager, restaurant, hairdressing salon, a small shop, communal lounges, day care service and 24 hour care available tailored to individual needs.
Life at Holm CourtResidents at the court take part in varied and regular social activities including bingo, days out, exercise classes, craft workshops and lunch clubs.
Map and facilities
- Housing type:
- Extra Care
- Number of properties:
- Building type:
- Flats / Flats
- 1 bedroom flats / 2 bedroom flats
- Support & care:
- Appello Careline, Non-Resident Scheme Manager
- This court is pet friendly - please ask the court manager for more information
- Bus stop: 5 to 10 minute(s)
- Shop: less than 1 mile(s)
- Post office: 1 to 2 mile(s)
- GP Surgery: 1 to 2 mile(s)
- Social activities: 1 to 2 mile(s)
- Town centre: 1 to 2 mile(s)