Suggestions, comments and complaints

In the first instance if you have a complaint, comment or suggestion about housing or care services you should contact your court, housing or care manager.

If you feel a concern or complaint has not been resolved, information is publicised within your court or scheme on who to contact next - ask your court manager for more information.

If you prefer, a representative can make a complaint on your behalf. Your representative can be a friend or family member, your social worker, or someone from an independent organisation like your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Age UK.

In the case of complaints please give as much information as possible about the nature of your complaint, as well as any evidence available to support any assertions being made. 

Complaints will be acknowledged in writing within 2 working days of receipt, and we will aim to respond to each complaint within 15 working days of receipt. If a complaint needs more time to be investigated, we will agree timescales with you and provide updates on progress until a full response has been provided.

Complaints Helpline

If you need any help or advice you can contact the Complaints Helpline:

Phone: 0303 123 1622 

Email the Complaints Helpline

Our operating hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

You can also send a letter to:

Housing & Care 21
Tricorn House
51-53 Hagley Road
B16 8TP

Mark your envelope COMPLAINTS in the bottom left hand corner.

Complaints handling customer satisfaction survey

If you have recently received a response to a formal complaint then we would like to hear from you about your experience.

We would appreciate it if you could complete our short survey

You will need your complaint reference number from the response you received. Your views are really important to us and will help us to improve the services we provide when dealing with complaints. If you are unsure how to answer a question, please feel free to leave it blank.