Reporting a repair

Please report all repairs to your court manager.

If your court manager is unavailable during office hours, emergency repairs can be reported to Housing & Care 21 on 0345 603 0099.

If an emergency occurs outside of normal office hours, at weekends and bank holidays, faults should be reported via your call monitoring (pull cord) system. 

When you report a repair, please tell us:

  • your name, address and daytime telephone number
  • type of repair
  • location of the repair e.g. in which room or where in the court
  • when you will be in, so we can arrange an appointment