Pay your rent

You can pay your rent in a number of ways:

  • standing order
  • rent payment card
  • online by visiting: You will need to enter your payment card number.

Problems paying rent?

If you fall behind with the rent please let your Court Manager or central rents team know immediately on 0345 607 0272.

We will try and solve the problem by agreeing a mutually agreeable arrangement.

Financial advice is also available from other organisations, such as Citizens Advice Bureau