Search for a job
Court Manager - Walton Court
- Salary: £16,792 per annum (rising to £17,606 per annum after 12 months and completion of induction and training) - based on 27 hours per week
- Reference: RH/CM/WC/2
- Location: Crook
- Hours: part time, 27 hours per week
- Closing date: 21/01/2018
- Interview date: tbc
We are currently looking for a Court Manager to join us at Walton Court, a retirement court in Crook.
Walton Court stands in its own private grounds with beautiful gardens in a quiet area of Crook in County Durham, offering a peaceful lifestyle with local amenities close by.
A Court Manager is on site to provide help and support to residents, and further peace of mind is provided by the 24 hour emergency alarms.
As a Court Manager your role is to effectively and professionally manage a retirement housing scheme in line with Housing & Care 21’s polices and procedures to provide high quality housing related support to older and vulnerable people. Promoting independence and providing a safe and secure environment for residents to live in.
To be considered for this role in brief you will need:
• Experience of working in the social housing sector, particularly with a focus on older people (strong advantage)
• Knowledge and / or experience of the issues faced by older people or other vulnerable groups (desirable)
• To have a customer perspective and to respond effectively to their needs and expectations
• To listen, consults others and communicate clearly, proactively and professionally (both spoken and written)
• To be able to build and maintain professional, good relationships with residents, colleagues and external contacts
If you hold the relevant experience above, are able to lead from the front and act as a role model for professional standards we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your up to date CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role or complete an application form, available to download on our website, and email it to email@example.com.
Closing date: 21st January 2018
Please note due to the high number of applications we receive only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your time and interest in Housing & Care 21 and we wish you every success in the future. Please feel free to apply for future positions with ourselves through our website.
Further information for this job:
Completed application forms should be emailed to
or posted to:
51-53 Hagley Road