Search for a job
Court Manager - The Queen Mother Court
- Salary: £21,768 per annum (rising to £22,824 per annum after 12 months and completion of induction and training)
- Reference: RH/CM/TQMC/92
- Location: Rochester
- Hours: full time, 35 hours per week
- Closing date: 21/01/2018
- Interview date: tbc
We are currently looking for a Court Manager to join us at The Queen Mother Court, a retirement court in Rochester.
The Queen Mother Court, situated between Rochester and the village of Borstal, consists of 17 studio flats, 41 one bedroom flats and 1 three bedroom flat. The Court has a pleasant communal lounge, communal laundry, guest rooms, hair salon and an assisted bathroom & shower room. There is a limited bus service into Rochester and Chatham, where you can find a wide variety of shops and services. Borstal village has a chemist, fish & chip shop and a small convenience store with a GP surgery 15 minutes walk away.
As a Court Manager your role is to effectively and professionally manage a retirement housing scheme in line with Housing & Care 21’s polices and procedures to provide high quality housing related support to older and vulnerable people. Promoting independence and providing a safe and secure environment for residents to live in.
To be considered for this role in brief you will need:
• Experience of working in the social housing sector, particularly with a focus on older people (strong advantage)
• Knowledge and / or experience of the issues faced by older people or other vulnerable groups (desirable)
• To have a customer perspective and to respond effectively to their needs and expectations
• To listen, consults others and communicate clearly, proactively and professionally (both spoken and written)
• To be able to build and maintain professional, good relationships with residents, colleagues and external contacts
If you hold the relevant experience above, are able to lead from the front and act as a role model for professional standards we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your up to date CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role or complete an application form, available to download on our website, and email it to email@example.com.
Closing date: 21st January 2018
Please note due to the high number of applications we receive only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your time and interest in Housing & Care 21 and we wish you every success in the future. Please feel free to apply for future positions with ourselves through our website.
Further information for this job:
Completed application forms should be emailed to
or posted to:
51-53 Hagley Road