Search for a job
Court Manager - Pearce Smith Court
- Salary: £19,901 per annum (rising to £20,867 per annum after 12 months and completion of induction and training)
- Reference: RH/CM/PSC/1
- Location: Barton on Sea
- Hours: part time, 32 hours per week
- Closing date: 21/01/2018
- Interview date: tbc
We are currently looking for a Court Manager to join us at Pearce Smith Court, a retirement court in Barton on Sea.
Pearce Smith Court is situated in an affluent area of the coastal town of Barton on Sea, within easy access of the larger towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch. The court enjoys a quiet and attractive location overlooking the sea, with clear views to the Isle of Wight and Christchurch Bay.
Just across the road from the court is the beach, with access to pleasant walks along the coastline as well as two nearby golf courses, several leisure centres and community centres.
The court has well-maintained and attractive gardens, with a courtyard that is full of plants, flowers and several pleasant seating areas for residents to enjoy.
As a Court Manager your role is to effectively and professionally manage a retirement housing scheme in line with Housing & Care 21’s polices and procedures to provide high quality housing related support to older and vulnerable people. Promoting independence and providing a safe and secure environment for residents to live in.
To be considered for this role in brief you will need:
• Experience of working in the social housing sector, particularly with a focus on older people (strong advantage)
• Knowledge and / or experience of the issues faced by older people or other vulnerable groups (desirable)
• To have a customer perspective and to respond effectively to their needs and expectations
• To listen, consults others and communicate clearly, proactively and professionally (both spoken and written)
• To be able to build and maintain professional, good relationships with residents, colleagues and external contacts
If you hold the relevant experience above, are able to lead from the front and act as a role model for professional standards we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your up to date CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role or complete an application form, available to download on our website, and email it to email@example.com.
Closing date: 21st January 2018
Please note due to the high number of applications we receive only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your time and interest in Housing & Care 21 and we wish you every success in the future. Please feel free to apply for future positions with ourselves through our website.
Further information for this job:
Completed application forms should be emailed to
or posted to:
51-53 Hagley Road