Formerly called your Warden, your Court Manager will:
- Ensure your wellbeing and safety
- Make daily contact unless asked otherwise
- Offer advice
- Organise repairs
- Arrange help with shopping or domestic chores.
- Encourage participation in social activities on and off court
- Help develop activities and services in which older people in the community can take part.
Our Court Managers are either full or part time, and you will be advised of your Court Manager's working hours. If your Court Manager is off duty, you will be able to get 24 hour assistance from Oldham Helpline.
Your support plan is designed to identify any extra assistance you need. Your court manager will help you complete your plan shortly after you move in and will arrange extra help or new services.
Emergency alarm system
The pull cords in your home are connected to an alarm system so that you can summon help. The Court Manager is able to hear and speak to you over this system. Oldham Helpline staff monitor the alarm system when the Court Manager is off court.